Minni is located in the heart of the SoWa art and design district, a uniquely creative neighborhood within Boston’s South End. The space has several welcoming components:
- An amenitized lounge stocked for independent art activities. The lounge is available to waiting parents and caregivers and also accessible on a drop-in basis.
- Two studio spaces featuring art and design classes and workshops. There is a sink in our studio and we are fully outfitted with aprons; well-intentioned messes are easily combatted.
- An environmentally conscious design, utilizing natural and recycled materials wherever possible.
- A gallery exhibiting artwork from local designers and artists, often coinciding with themes in our classes, workshops and library.
- A retail area showcasing a select group of fine and graphic art products. Be warned: our pencil cases are irresistible to anyone under 4’ tall.